An exquisite illustration of Spinelli Kilcollin’s modern minimalist meets luxe aesthetic, this Orion Ring is a stellar way to bring a touch of brilliance to the everyday. Named after Orion, one of the brightest and most beautiful constellations in the sky, the ring is composed of three bands in a conceptual combination of 18kt rose-gold, yellow-gold, and sterling silver which are articulated by a set of smaller interlinked rings. A stunning piece that has depth, and nuance, the versatility of the design means that it can be worn multiple ways — spread in an array across all fingers, or stacked on one. Style it with pared-back tailoring and an Alexander McQueen evening clutch and watch the compliments roll in.
Spinelli Kilcollin Orion silver, yellow & rose-gold ring.
- Spinelli Kilcollin
- COLOUR: Grey
- COMPOSITION: Sterling silver.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
- Set of three bands
- Three sterling silver multi bands
- 18kt rose-gold mini rings feature
- Two 18kt yellow and rose-gold connecting mini rings
- Can be worn across multiple fingers or stacked on one finger
- Approx width when stacked 0.3in/1cm
- Founded in 2010 and based in LA, Spinelli Kilcollin is the brainchild of designers Yves Spinelli and Dwyer Kilcollin. Immersed in a world of grand and ornate jewelry, Yves yearned for something clean, modern, and architectural. Armed with a bold vision for fine jewellery that was cerebral in concept, yet stunning in its simplicity, Kilcollin was struck by the entrepreneurial bug and created a set of linked rings of different scales – the signature interlocking 'Galaxy' rings, which can be worn a myriad number of ways: spread across three fingers, or stacked on one to create a directional, fashion-forward look. Balancing an altogether minimal aesthetic with boons of luxury, Spinelli Kilcollin's jewels are the epitome of understated elegance: uniquely sophisticated designs that are at once astonishingly precious, yet entirely of-the-moment.