An overnight treatment powered by a pretty clever combination of resurfacing acids and benign phytonutrients, that clarifies and corrects dull and congested skin as you slumber, this skin-friendly exfoliant provides all the tender loving care your skin needs to reveal your best complexion. Uniting an all-star lineup of alpha and beta hydroxy acids: glycolic acid sloughs away stale skin cells to resurface and retexturise the stratum corneum while nudging collagen production into action; lactic acid for gentle exfoliation and greater skin clarity, plus moisturising benefits; citric acid to eliminate impurities, brighten skin tone and stabilise the formula; and tartaric acid to regulate the skins pH levels and ramp up the efficacy of the other acids; plus salicylic acid which works by reducing sebum secretion, dissolving the skin debris that clogs pores and causes acne, and loosening desmosomes [attachments between epithelial cells in the outer layers of the skin] to unclog pores and moderate excessive oil residue. This savvy lineup of exfoliating skin acids is joined by an army of soothing skin boosters such as rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract, and opuntia ficus indica extract which are loaded with antioxidants that calm any irritation and soothe sensitised skin, as well as helping to rehydrate dehydrated skin by minimising transepidermal water loss. Delivering maximum with minimal setbacks, with regular use, expect to see a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation to decrease, as well as excess oiliness and other acne symptoms to be diminished, ready to reveal your best complexion yet.
In the evening, smooth on Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum to any clean, dry areas of skin that need attention, such as the face, chest, neck or the backs of hands.
- An intense exfoliant that won’t dry the skin
- Can be used in combination with other Drunk Elephant products
- Yeast extract helps to tone down patches of redness
- Virgin marula oil delivers omega 6 and 9 to help restore and nourish the complexion
- Cruelty-free with no sulphates or parabens
- How to Use
At night, apply to a clean, dry face, neck, chest and backs of hands, avoiding the eye area. Mix with Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil for maximum effectiveness. Note: Very slight tingling may be experienced, particularly for the first few days of application. This typically dissipates as your skin becomes adjusted. Start slowly. Use the product every other night, alternating with Virgin Marula Oil as necessary.
Beauty tip: T.L.C. Framboos also works well as a spot treatment.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Galactoarabinan, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Nitrate, Potassium Sorbate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate.
-1% salicylic acid: loosens sebum to unclog pores while helping to soothe redness.
- raspberry fruit extract: rehydrates and soothes damaged skin, has antioxidant properties.
- cactus extract: helps to soothe skin while using AHAs.
- horse chestnut: helps improve the appearance of broken capillaries and redness.
- galactoarabinan: (polysaccharide extracted from larch trees) that acts as a gentle exfoliant and minimizes the appearance of fine lines while helping to inhibit moisture loss.
- phytostem buddleja davidii meristem cell culture: plant-derived, cultured stem cells with potent antioxidant properties that help defend against photodamage and oxidative stress.
- virgin marula oil: super-absorbable oil, high in critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9, helps nourish and rejuvenate skin.
- white tea leaf extract: potent antioxidant that provides soothing benefits.
- sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer: has a smaller molecular weight than hyaluronic acid and is able to deeply penetrate skin, delivering intense hydration, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting firmness.
- yeast extract: brightens and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helping to minimize skin stress and soothe redness.
WHAT IT IS
A 12% AHA/BHA night serum that helps refine and resurface skin to reveal a smoother and more radiant looking complexion. T.L.C. Framboos enhances the performance of other products by clearing the way for maximum absorption. Because AHAs can be sensitising if not formulated properly. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos contains soothing plant extracts and is formulated at the ideal pH level of 3.8-4.0, which they believe is the key to an effective formulation.
WHAT IT IS FORMULATED TO DO
This high-tech gel resurfaces dull skin, gently lifting away dead skin cells by dissolving the cement that keeps them held to the surface. The results are greater clarity and a smoother, more even looking complexion. Formulated with a dream team blend of AHA's and BHA's ncluding Glycolic, Lactic, Tartaric, Citric and Salicylic acids alongside gentle raspberry extract, horse chestnut and white tea which help to soothe, T.L.C. Framboos sinks easily onto the skin to deliver effective and precise chemical exfoliation without the harsh side effects like dryness or sensitisation. The result is fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration along with excess oiliness and pores appear dramatically diminished, essentially transforming a drab complexion to an absolutely dreamy one, practically overnight.